This is ONE of THREE important initiatives at our church. Stewardship is about TIME, TALENT and TREASURE. This page is all about contributing financially to your parish.
WAYS TO GIVE
There are a variety of ways to make a gift to St. Paul Church.
- At Mass – Give cash or checks during offertory at mass. If you have envelopes, please use them. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
- COMING SOON!!! Online using Realm – Online giving is convenient, and with it you can make a one time gift, set up scheduled giving, edit scheduled giving, change your method of giving, view two years of giving history and print contribution statements. We are excited about our new communication platform called Realm. Realm is a great ministry tool created by the makers of our former database system.
A Good Steward
A good steward is responsible for many different gifts, put yourself at the service of others. 1 Peter 4:10
WHEN YOU GIVE TO St. Paul
- You support St. Paul’s commitment to our community
- You support our programs like religious education, social justice, and small group ministry.
- You balance your inner and outward life: giving to the Church is a deep expression of all that you have received from God.
- You enable your Church to directly effect change in your community
- You provide support for our beautiful buildings and grounds
WHY SHOULD I GIVE ONLINE?
It’s a personal preference, but here are a few of the benefits we frequently hear:
- It’s a step of faith…deciding in advance to give faithfully.
- It helps simplify life.
- It allows you to give consistently…even when you’re not at church.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
Company Matching – Many companies match employees’ gifts to charitable programs, including faith-based programs. If you know your company has a matching gift program, or believe they might, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Estate Planning – If you would like to make a deferred gift to St. Paul, wish to include St. Paul in your estate plan, or would like to name St. Paul Church as beneficiary of a revocable trust, retirement plan, or life insurance policy, please call 773-847-6100 or email email@example.com